Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Ask Tiff!

I have been asked a few question in comments lately, and I thought it might be fun to do an Ask Tiffani post. What do you think? You like the idea? Good.

So here are the rules: There are no rules. You can ask me anything. From how we felt when we found out we were having twins to how we felt when we found out about Drew, my childhood, how I sort my laundry, whatever! Anything that has been on your mind that you are just dying to know. Have fun, be creative, and please actually ask questions so that I don't have to pretend someone sent an e-mail with a question that I made up just to make me feel like less of a dork, OK?

Leave a comment on this post to ask your question. You can click on anonymous, but please sign your name to your comment so I know who you are!

Depending on the response, I will answer these either late this week or early next. Have fun asking!

11 comments:

Beth said...

When did you realize you loved photography enough to make a career (even if a part-time one) out of it? ~your sister-in-law Beth

Keegan Wallis said...

Did you always want a big family? With 4 kids how many loads of laundry do you do a week? Do you have a dishwasher? If so, how often do you run it? Kind of silly questions, but I only have 1 toddler and I feel like I'm always doing laundry or the dishes...so I'm curious how it is with more kids! Hope this helps! :)
Heather

DJan said...

Were you the class clown in school? Where and how did you develop your slightly satiric sense of humor?? You are laugh-out-loud funny sometimes.

Love my babes said...

I want to know how you cross out words.

Amy
First time caller I mean question asker of Ask Tiff. Thanks so much for taking my question I was so nervous...

Aimee said...

What do you mean "when we found out about Drew?" Is there something special about Drew? I'm kind of a new reader so I hope I'm not being totally obtuse. And BTW, your blog is the only one that I have to wait until I finish my coffee to read, or there will be coffee coming out of my nose and I don't want that to happen EVERY morning. You are a great writer and make wonderful stories out of everyday occurrences, which is a gift.

The Campbell Family said...

I don't currently have a question but I'm going to try to keep you honest here... NO, she was not the class clown in school!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I have two questions:
- Have you ever thought about or looked into free lance writing...you truly have the gift and it encourages people and makes them laugh!!!

- After the twins did you want more kids? I know that before Drew was even born you made sure that future blessings would not be coming your way anymore...did you not do that when you were pregnant with the twins because you knew you wanted more?

Have a great day!!! Kristen

Anonymous said...

What is it like to be related to the one and only REAL "King Jullian"? :) You, I am sure know who this must be cuz I am so beautiful and you love to love me :) Don't you wish you where me? I just love me so much! You want to touch me don't you?
lol lol lol

Carmen O. said...

what am i thinking RIGHT NOW?

Dan said...

When will my editor ever finish proofing my submittal???

Paging Doctor Mommy said...

Sorry I'm just getting around to doing this...

How do you manage to stay so cheerful and happy? You seem like (and folks... I know her IN REAL LIFE) the happiest mom that I know. How do you do it!!!!??? I have way too many days where I feel like I am at wits end... and I only have one child compared to your FOUR!