Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Welcome!

This has been on my mind a while, and there will never be a good time to start, so here it goes. I decided to start a blog a while back, I need to have a place to record my journey through motherhood. I have tried journals, but get bored too easily and forget about them. I am going to give this a go before I forget all the little wonderful and not-so-wonderful experiences as a mother of almost four children. Well, five, if you count my husband, and if you know him, you would. Love you, honey! Emma is four, the twins, Grant and Ben are 21 months, and baby number 4 is due in January. We are having another boy, and no, we don't have a name yet. Poor kid will be lucky to have a name by the time we leave the hospital. Why is it that girl's names are so easy, but boy's names are so hard?

Anywhoo, I will promise to be nothing less than honest as I blog. I intend this to be a record of my family and our journey through life, and I want nothing less than the complete truth in here. It may not always be pretty, but it will be my life. I look forward to this journey, and I hope you will enjoy the ride!

No comments: